I cannot believe it is already Tuesday again! How does this happen? I’ve no clue. Perhaps it’s the curse of summer. At the end of every day and think to myself: “Self, today passed by way tooo quickly. Tomorrow I will be more productive!”
It’s a vicious cycle.
I am in a very pink mood today. Pink happens to be my favorite color, but it takes a special mood to wear more than an accessory or two. I also have a great love for cupcakes and well, any other sort of baked good that happens to be both sweet and tasty. So today I combine the two things:
This week’s outfit includes:
- A cute black tank top.
- Some of my most favorite jeans I’ve found. (These WILL be in my wardrobe one day)
- Pink shoes that happen to have cupcakes and icecream cones on them! (LOVE THESE!!!)
- A Very cute pink watch
- The most gorgeous cupcake necklace I have ever seen!
- Cute cherry earrings (Cherries definitely go with cupcakes!)
- Some of the most awesome sunglasses I have ever seen!
- Amazing pink and silver glittery nailpolish. Glitter and pink almost always go well together!
- Imagine smokey eyes with pink and black shadows? Yes please!
- Last but not least: pink lip gloss! Love love LOVE!